In addition to being used in cooking, garlic has many medicinal properties. Garlic has been used in the treatment of various diseases since ancient times. Today we will know the properties of garlic. Now we learn about the benefits of garlic.
1 ounce or 28 grams of garlic contains:
Manganese: 23% of the RDA.
Vitamin B6: 17% of the RDA.
Vitamin C: 15% of the RDA.
Selenium: 6% of the RDA.
Fiber: 1 gram.
Garlic also contains Calcium, Copper, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron and Vitamin B1.
Not only that, garlic contains almost everything that our body needs
The bottom line is that garlic has very few calories but contains vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese. It also contains a variety of nutrients that our body needs।
Health benefits of garlic
1) Garlic contains a compound called Allicina which helps in curing various diseases If you look at the ancient history, you will know that garlic was used only for curing various diseases The use of garlic as a medicine has been found in Egyptian, Babylonian, Greek, Roman and Chinese civilizations.
2) Garlic is very nutritious, but it has very few calories.
3) Eating garlic supplement or raw garlic cures flu and common cold quickly. This is because eating garlic greatly increases the efficiency of the immune system
4) Helps to lower blood pressure: Cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack and stroke are the leading causes of death in the world. High blood pressure or hypertension is the main cause of heart disease But it has been found that eating garlic four times a day helps in controlling blood pressure
5) Maintains cholesterol levels in the body: Regular consumption of garlic reduces bad cholesterol in the body and increases good cholesterol.
6) The antioxidants present in garlic prevent cell damage and aging This can cure Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
7) Increases bone strength: After a certain age, women’s bone strength decreases. Eating 2 grams of garlic daily increases the level of estrogen in the body of women. As a result, bone problems are greatly reduced.
8) It’s cures quickly skin infections
474 total views, 2 views today